ĕmûnâ – Faith and Witness in the Context of Pandemic
Main Topics Covered
- History of Pandemics
- Bible a Resource of Faith
- God in the Age of Pandemic
- Psychological Distresses of Pandemic
- Missiological/Ecclesiological Responses to pandemic
- Worship Liturgy and Rituals in the age of Pandemic
- To Facilitate a collective search for a meaningful life amidst Pandemic.
- To use Bible as a resource to discern the existential questions and struggles.
- To adapt meaningfully to the crises in life.
- To explore the possibilities of new forms of koinonia to tide over the crises.
- To have a critical analysis of the pandemic and its impacts on creation.
- To understand a spirituality of grief, lament, and hope.
- Rev. Dr. Mothy Varkey, Ph.+91 9495542577
- Rev. V. M. Mathew, Ph. +91 9891872402